Thursday, July 7, 2011

Welcome to my Travel Blog (ue)


So, the reason for this blog is to share my experiences on my trip to Europe off of Facebook.

Otherwise, I'd have it on FB, but I'm afraid my house will be robbed.

Yes, I'm just that rational.

Also, I would like to note that the address, if written with punctuation, would read: "Kym's Trip dot blogspot dot com".

More details:
I'm leaving Friday, July 15, and returning Wednesday, July 27.

I will be gone for *eleven days*. The longest I have ever been away from my babies is *two nights*. Please wish me luck!

I am going to visit Victor. He's working in Dresden, Germany right now, so that's where I'll go first. Then we're jetting off to Barcelona for the weekend on Friday, July 22 to Monday, July 25.

Who is Victor? He is my "better half", "partner", "boyfriend"...whatever term you choose. We met on August 20, 2009 and have been together ever since. The picture was taken at Joe Bisson's Halloween Party last year. I'm an eskimo.

I'm scared to death to leave my babies. Any encouragement you want to offer will be appreciated.


5 comments:

  1. First of all, welcome to blogging! So far, my favorite part of your blog(ue) is that the name can be read either as "Kym's trip" or "Kym strip" ... you may get some interesting traffic that way. :-)

    Second, I loved Barcelona (was there in 1993 on a Eurail pass with my brother) - make sure you travel around to see all the Gaudi buildings. We had great food there.

    Third, your boys will do fine and so will you. This is going to be a great trip! - Amanda (a/k/a Friend Mouse)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have fun! Your babies will be safe and appreciate you so much when you get back! I am envious and so excited for you :)

    Good luck and take lots of pics!
    -Penny (LIOB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blast in Europe. Barcelona is supposed to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, that will be a great use for her blog after the trip's over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful trip ! Just relax and enjoy it. The kids will be well taken care of while you are away.I loved Barcelona !

    ReplyDelete