Monday, July 18, 2011

Milk

For the love of all that is good and holy in this world...

WHERE IS THE SKIM MILK?

OK, I know they have cows. So why only soy milk? No refrigerated milk. I miss milk the most.

I've had a chocolate croissant every day. I'm kind of getting sick of them. The Diet Coke tastes funky. I'm drinking it, but drinking more water. Which is good, I guess.

I bought another loaf of bread, but I left it one the train, apparently. The first one was kind of yucky. But I DID find what I *think* is turkey breast: putenbrust.

Even the fruit is odd. The melons are the wrong color, and the grapes have seeds.

And the sad part is that I won't even lose weight, because I'm just eating anything that is "schokolade". Or bread. Or ice cream. But no milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment