Thursday, July 21, 2011

For immature audiences only, part 4

I'm going to try really hard to NOT make this a daily thing.

I mean, I'm a grown woman. I should not be giggling like a 12 year old, right?

OK, you either.

You CAN look away...

Don't say I didn't warn you...

So this is your last chance to close this...



Yep. That's right. Is this how they take their vitamins? Eat their yogurt?


Germany's answer to "#1 in the #2 business". Notice the sweet little heart above the I.



What? Maine wants to bring billboards back? This ad alone is a good reason not to.

Criminy, I just explained what a douchebag was to the boys. That was bad enough. (I don't think they'll be calling anyone that for a loooong time.)




This is right out in public in the train station.


You've heard of a laundromat, right?



Sadly, I still have more discoveries to share with you, but that's enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment